Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless Civil Crew Technician / Austin
Austin, TX 78702
We are thrilled to be working with our client, a turnkey utility contractor, on their contract to hire Construction Technician responsible to run Mini Excavators, Trenchers, completion of concrete work and forming with conduit install; electrical understanding would be a big plus. The project work this position includes: building foundations for small cells, and generator projects, as well as base station pads etc.
- Perform construction work such as digging holes, placing
- Forming and pouring concrete
- ground vaults, laying conduit/cable in the ground.
- Responsible for the correct, safe, and efficient locating/exposing of underground facilities.
- Complete and supply necessary documentation for daily reporting.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches.
- Move, lift, or pull weights of 100 pounds or more to operate power equipment such as compressors, pumps, blowers, winches and hydraulic equipment such as aerial lifts (buckets), diggers, and trenchers.
- Must be able to lift or move manhole covers or similar items.
- Prepare and participate in meetings as needed
- Some travel within the local markets with some overnights may be required.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales