Find your next opportunity now!
Pompano Beach, FL
We are seeking a Wireless Civil Technician responsible for the daily civil construction for a range of wireless locations. These projects typically involve construction services related to wireless telecommunication systems. This will include generator installations, cabinet installations, concrete pads, foundations, framing, fencing, minor electrical work, etc.
- Perform all trenching, conduit installation, concrete work, wire installation.
- Takes feedback and direction from Foreman. Works with Foreman daily on production expectations.
- Assist with the ATS/MTS/Camlock installation. Work must be completed in a safe, professional manner.
- Perform daily on site Safety and Quality inspections.
- Clearly understands, complies with and enforces Company and job safety requirements to include, but not limited to: OSHA, Federal and State laws and/or regulations.
- Contact NOC and Tower/Land owners before entering/leaving any site. Must fill out all log entries.
- Safely uses all hand and power tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks, including but not limited to OTDR, Fluke meters, cable cutters, drills, saws, hammer drills, knock-out punches, and all tools and equipment utilized by the technicians.
- Assist in verifying that all materials for the project are taken to the job site.
- Assists other trades, contractors, team members in the construction of projects.
- Reports all phases of construction progress back to the Foreman.
- Accurately reports time and proper coding of time sheets.
- High School/GED Required
- Position requires at least 1-3 years of construction experience in the telecommunications field.
- Journeyman Electrician certification and/or Associate or Bachelor’ s degree is a plus.
- Tower/Civil construction experience a huge plus
- CDL/Operators License a plus but not required
- Experience finishing Concrete, pouring, setting, rebar, mesh, and/or preform cast installations.
- Experience working on DC/AC installations – MTS/ATS/Radio work – A plus but not required
- Demonstrated experience in construction trades a plus
- Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen, physical capacity profile and background check
- Must be trained in or obtain First Aid and CPR Certification, OSHA 10 Hour, Rigging.
- Technical knowledge of wireless telecommunications products a plus
- Ability to read blueprint details and specifications a plus
- Ability to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours
- Capable of being entrusted with company assets and confidential information
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales