Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless Construction Manager - Small Cell Austin
Austin, TX 78730
We are thrilled to be working with our client, a turnkey utility contractor, on their contract to hire Small Cell Construction Manager
- Work cross-departmentally on construction projects; extract contract language, develop scope, manage budgets, schedules, vendors, site designs, material ordering, progress monitoring, site utility coordination and closeouts
- Execute field team operational procedures to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborate with Project Management to develop a preventative action plan to address them.
- Provide effective problem resolutions to facilitate improvements between the client/customer and field team.
- Mediate client or subcontractor problems that arise at site level.
- Develop strong relationships with key constituents and work with the Site Development team to scope and execute projects.
Maintain project database, analyze data and communicate project updates and timelines to Site Development team.
- Identify and partner with select vendors to for construction activities; review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Cultivate a collaborative team dynamic that enables us to meet our business objectives.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Planning, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in wireless site construction and/or carrier deployment required.
- Between 1-2 years of management experience preferred.
- Leadership qualities and capabilities
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales