Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless Construction Manager
- Milwaukee, WI 53209
The Construction Manager is responsible for daily supervision of crew to complete scopes of work assigned while ensuring safety, quality, timelines, and financial expectations are met for commercial deployment of services. Work items include digging trenches, grounding, cad welding, stacking towers, installation of antenna’ s, all types of antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMA’ s, RF jumpers, remote electrical down tilts / Bias-T’ s, remote radio heads, fiber/DC Hybrid cables, sweep and PIM testing, site audits and maintenance type items. Responsibilities include: coordination of construction scheduling and associated activities supporting a wireless network, while acting as a liaison to Project Management concerning progress and delays. Directly responsible for all aspects of construction and oversight of multiple tower crews, subcontractors, and general contractors, including safety, installation, upgrades, removals, reconfigurations, testing and quality. Knowledge of wireless technology, processes and OSHA and NATE regulations is a must. Responsible for safety, quality, timelines, and financial expectations are met for each crew.
- Supervise day to day workflow of multiple tower crews while maximizing productivity, minimizing costs, and maintaining safety and quality
- Liaison to Project Management concerning project bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
- May be responsible for estimates, materials, and purchase orders
- Reviews and compiles operations records such as safety reports, equipment and tool inspections and equipment and supply usage
- Employee assessment and performance metrics
- Coordination and procurement of permits and local inspections when applicable
- Driving is an essential function of this position.
- TMO Exp needed L600/ L700
- Integration experience a plus especially with RIOT Too.
- Must have a High School graduate or GED equivalent are preferred
- Must 5+ years of related wireless experience
- Experience managing teams and subcontractors
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large scale wireless program deployments in a supervisory capacity
- Travel as needed for project work; Must have a valid driver’ s license
- Computer literate
- Must have 5G/Small Cell experience. Familiarity with the City of Atlanta construction regulations and approvals
- Must be willing to attend OSHA 10 and 30hr classes / CPR / First Aid
- Operation and adjustment of commonly used tools in the wireless industry efficiently to support ground work
- Overtime as needed including nights and weekends
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales