Industry: Tower PM (Modifications)
Job Number: 1937
The Project Manager provides leadership, expertise, communications, quality control, and guidance for the market' s development projects. The role provides value to the market organization by ensuring consistent high quality and timeliness of delivery of operational and project-based activities. Core operational responsibilities include ensuring consistency in processes, reporting, forecasting, and data integrity with respect to the market buildout.
- Provides project management including reporting and data integrity, processes, best practices and business support functions.
- Runs daily development meeting with cross functional teams and vendors
- Administers MCSAs for the market service providers
- Works with market cross-functional departments (RF engineering, site acquisition, zoning, construction, transport and project accounting) and peers in other markets to identify and share best practices
- Identifies and communicates critical path items in an effort to shorten overall project timelines.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience in wireless site development or similar project management experience in real estate development or telecommunications/technology deployment activities
- Experience managing and motivating teams of employees with multiple functional competencies
- Highly developed oral and written communication/people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Accustomed to a fast pace site deployment / launch environment experience ideal
- Able to create and present executive level presentations summarizing the status of projects.
- Able to manage and interpret large amounts of data and assess opportunities and communicate risk and suggest mitigation plans.