Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless Project Manager - Houston
Houston, TX 77002
The Project Manager provides leadership, expertise, communications, quality control, and guidance for the market' s development projects. The role provides value to the market organization by ensuring consistent high quality and timeliness of delivery of operational and project-based activities. Core operational responsibilities include ensuring consistency in processes, reporting, forecasting, and data integrity with respect to the market buildout.
- Provides project management including reporting and data integrity, processes, best practices and business support functions.
- Runs daily development meeting with cross functional teams and vendors
- Administers MCSAs for the market service providers
- Works with market cross-functional departments (RF engineering, site acquisition, zoning, construction, transport and project accounting) and peers in other markets to identify and share best practices
- Identifies and communicates critical path items in an effort to shorten overall project timelines.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience in wireless site development or similar project management experience in real estate development or telecommunications/technology deployment activities
- Experience managing and motivating teams of employees with multiple functional competencies
- Highly developed oral and written communication/people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Accustomed to a fast pace site deployment / launch environment experience ideal
- Able to create and present executive level presentations summarizing the status of projects.
- Able to manage and interpret large amounts of data and assess opportunities and communicate risk and suggest mitigation plans.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales