Find your next opportunity now!
Wireless Tower Site Development Project Manager 1688 TPA/ORL
Tampa, FL 33609
The Project Manager, Site Development, is responsible for site identification, lease negotiations, zoning, permitting and regulatory compliance for all product lines, including new towers, carrier installations, re-development, backup power and any other enterprise initiatives.
- Manage all deployment activities, including but not limited to site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, pre-construction services, architectural and engineering services, permitting, internal pre-deployment meetings, client deployment meetings, tech teams, caravans and closeout packages. Manage multiple projects, contingent workers and vendors
- Proactively build and maintain strong customer relationships by meeting project timelines.
- Deliver a quality product on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify potential risk issues and collaborate cross-functionally to develop a preventative action plan to address them.
- Ensure that department’ s goals, objectives, quality standards, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Maintain on a daily basis milestone updates within the project tracking database
- Develop successful working relationships with all cross-functional teams to ensure project-related action items are reviewed and addressed in a timely manner; take lead to provide proactive updates to customers.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales