Find your next opportunity now!
Zoning Manager - Minneapolis
We are seeking an experienced Zoning Manager to drive the zoning efforts on our Nashville markets. The Zoning Manager will provide a single point of contact for local zoning issues which arise as a result of building cell sites and a local wireless network.
Primary responsibilities include (but may vary as needed):
- Lead the development of a local zoning strategy covering the buildout 5G networks
- Provide assessment of rules and regulations and court case impact on 5G build out
- Develop guidelines for local site acquisition vendors and tower companies on filings for zoning approval with local zoning offices to ensure uniformity and conformity to FCC
- Develop and implement a consistent market risk analysis process; develop a system of tracking changes in regulations
- Develop and implement consistent tracking and analysis of zoning code amendments and changes that they may cause to the 5G network design
- Serve as point of contact for major issues with Head Quarters Development leadership
- Develop zoning materials which meet “ eligible facilities” i.e. 6409 as revised (WIA filing)
- Review standard and exceptions drawings for zoning issues for issues and compliance and provide feedback to the development team and vendors, as appropriate
- Develop guidelines for hiring outside zoning counsel (when necessary)
- Manage billing and approval of timesheets from outside zoning counsel
- Collaborate with local RF engineering during the design phase for selection of sites which are “ zoneable"
The successful Zoning Manager will have:
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience managing zoning and permitting processes
- Significant experience interacting with local jurisdictions
- JD Preferred, but not required
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales