Find your next opportunity now!
AT&T Scoping Manager - TX / 2378
6191 N State Highway 161 Suite 200 Irving, TX 75038 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Responsible for all aspects of AT&T pre-construction scoping/design on company projects. Represent the company as the expert on constructability relating to AT&T equipment and construction or modification of towers and collocations, including in-building iDAS, public right-of-way oDAS & Small Cells along with the associated inside & outside plant construction methods. Collaborate with site acquisition teams to ensure all assigned projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and the company. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures in support of company objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a subject matter expert including, but not limited to feasibility of AT&T RFDS, construction drawings, tower/mount structural analysis, equipment spacing and customer standards.
- Directly advise and influence decisions of the customer and SAQ Project Managers in all aspects of project constructability.
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in the AT&T site scoping process.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for the company.
- Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work to the company.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur during the SOW design phase, and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure timelines are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with construction standards, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- High School degree
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum three years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of AT&T SAQ & construction processes
- Familiarity with AT&T RFDS and equipment (Nokia and/or Ericsson), as well as ability to interpret construction drawings and analysis documents
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/CDs and an AT&T RFDS
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach - strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills - MS office and project management software knowledge
- Strong construction, data management and milestone tracking skills
- Works in a normal hybrid office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions ~100% of the time.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales