Find your next opportunity now!
Accounts Payable Team Member- MA/ 2844
5 Technology Park Drive Westford, MA 01886 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Process and analyze high volume invoices with speed and accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
• Process various AP voucher types.
• Ensure purchase order amounts correspond with invoice amounts.
• Ensure approval adheres to Commitment Authority Policy (CAP) and review invoice coding.
• Identify discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders and communicate for further resolution.
• Maintains publicly shared documents on CCIShare and Oracle Financials ERP entries.
• Collaborate with other AP Team Members to support potential process improvements.
• Maintain high level of service commitments and accuracy.
• Understand and adhere to the SOX policy.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years of related business experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Oracle Financials ERP
• Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a deadline environment.
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales