Find your next opportunity now!
Business Analyst-Boulder CO
2595 Canyon Blvd Boulder, CO 80302 US
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Business Operations Analysts are vital teammates tasked to support Business Operations to evaluate, improve, and maintain an organization’s core operational processes to ensure an efficient and productive workflow. They assess existing processes and systems, identify opportunities for improvement, and devise more efficient or cost-effective alternatives.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
• Create and manage client facing and internal KPI Reports
• Assist the Legal and Safety departments on integrating new systems and documents
with our execution teams.
• Assist the Business Operations team on creating a well-organized and replicable process flow for telecom construction projects.
• Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
• Support in the creation of strategic growth initiatives and KPIs to track success
• Analysis of key project timelines and completion
• Identify and automate inefficiencies in the methods the organization currently uses to gather important business data by developing a systemic framework as well as improve data flows
• Run processes that use data to identify market and business trends to increase profits and efficiency
• Implement and maintain methodologies for tracking and reporting on key business operational and financial metrics
• Provide status reporting for project progress, issues, dependencies, and risks
• Support the prioritization of initiatives and define necessary resources needed tooptimize the customer experience and strengthen financials
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to stakeholders to confirm issues and solutions are understood
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 1+ years of telecom or construction experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Strong financial acumen and a passion for data
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales