Find your next opportunity now!
Business Development Manager- VA
Sterling, VA 20164 US
• Account management and business development processes within their assigned account(s).
• Ensure business growth and profitability within assigned account(s).
• Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
• Build positive relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
• Monitor competitor products, pricing, weakness, and strengths to secure our market positions.
• Execute Hylan’s sales plan and strategy to increase business opportunities.
• Maintain a database of potential new customers and/or opportunities.
• Maintain integrity and quality in all business-related operations and activities. • Prepare and deliver business presentations to customers.
• Work with Project Managers on proposals and contracts for our customers.
Visit customers on a daily basis.
• Provide weekly business reporting and forecasting to management via CRM.
• Collaborate with VP of Business Development to determine selling and marketing strategies.
• Respond personally to the customer’s queries and complaints promptly and professionally.
• Travel required 50%.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience selling in a competitive construction market.
• Knowledge of Telecommunication construction.
• Strong relations with the Carrier Operations divisions.
• Microsoft Office intermediate skill level for Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Other computer systems or skills: CRM (Salesforce, Quick Base, etc.), and UcaaS.
• Strong communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated, task driven.
• Works well across multiple functions and geographies.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hannah is a Client Success Manager at Broadstaff assisting clients in having a seamless staffing experience. She specializes in all things account management on accounts in the telecommunications, tech, and engineering industries.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales