Find your next opportunity now!
Business Intelligence Developer MA/ 2262
10 presidential way Woburn, MA 01801 US
The Business Intelligence (“BI”) Designer provides expertise in BI software development tools and modeling techniques. The incumbent understands physical data models and creates BI logical and presentation models to meet business reporting and analytics requirements. The incumbent must proficient in relational and dimensional modeling techniques in order to create optimal BI models that are easy to present in dashboards and reports. The incumbent is expected to be an expert in BI modeling tools such as Cognos Framework Manager and/or Oracle OBIEE repository design. The incumbent is responsible for BI software design, development, testing and documentation.
• Design, development, document and test BI software based on user requirement specification
• Design and develop BI models (star schemas, cubes, subject areas) using tools such as Cognos Framework Manager and OBIEE RPD (repository) designer
• Work closely with data modelers, reports and analytics developers and bridges the gap between the two disciplines
• Structure data for optimal presentation, access, performance, and integration
• Implement and maintain object level and data level security
• Document the metadata and data dictionary in collaboration with Business Analysts
• Document all processes and support source code control using standard tools and processes
• Maintain current knowledge of the technology industry, including leading tools and best practices
• Set standards for technical documentation
• Maintain BI objects, catalog, and folder
• Work closely with BI administrators in production support and maintenance
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales