Find your next opportunity now!
CAD Technician (PBG)
11760 U.S. Hwy 1 N Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
This is an entry level position which requires development of knowledge in specific area of drafting, e.g., electrical drawings, mechanical drawings, or civil drawings with the ability to operate a computer aided drafting (CAD) system. Work is performed under direct supervision and is revised or spot checked while in progress. Problems are resolved by a higher level employee or the supervisor. Incumbents are expected to develop skills in their area of expertise, and the ability to work with greater independence.
- Diagrams, schematics, layouts, multi-view, and various drawings to scale in accordance with clients' requests.
- Mathematical, geometrical, and minor engineering computations.
- To scale engineering drawings using computer aided drafting system.
- Detailed design drawings and related specifications of civil/ electrical equipment according to engineering sketches, specifications, and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts. This would include: Structure, schematic, foundation, grounding, steel, layout, equipment, apparatus, wiring, panel, AC&DC, one lines, and other type drawings necessary to produce substation, relay, and line design job packages, file drawings, maintain catalogs of engineering data, and perform other routine drawing room functions as required.
- Successful completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of training at a technical school or equivalent experience
- Proven AutoCad and/or Microstation skills
- Strong PC/IT skills (i.e. Word, Excel, etc)
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Good written and oral communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales