Find your next opportunity now!
Civil Engineer I
3500 Regency Parkway Suite 100 Cary, NC 27518 US
• Operate AutoCAD with a moderate skill level and a basic understanding of the national CAD and ATC CAD standards.
• Prepare Construction drawings that include equipment on towers and in compounds associated with new sites and collocation/amendment activities.
• Evaluate work priorities within the appropriate work queues to meet required deadlines.
• Gather and download data from various sources to complete required tasks.
• Collaborate on design matters within the Specialty team and Engineering Organization.
• Able to take direction for projects consisting of steel design, electrical engineering and civil engineering with the capability to create unique detailing and design for these basic projects.
• Review local Code requirements for Zoning.
• Review and evaluate site conditions based on geotechnical reports and surveys.
• Utilize the surveys to complete Construction Drawings Prepare designs for compound repairs and basic road repairs and drainage solutions of basic complexity using AutoCAD to create alignments, corridors, assembly, profiles and surfaces in Civil 3D.
• Assist in preparing basic storm water designs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering or a related field required.
• Engineer in training ("EIT") or Engineering Intern ("EI") certification preferred.
• Preferred experience includes at least one of the following:
o Minimum of 1 year in the telecom industry
o Minimum of 1 year in construction
o Minimum of 1 year of land development, civil engineering or A&E experience
• Working knowledge of Civil 3D and HydroCAD and other relevant specifications a plus.
• At least 1 year AutoCAD experience preferred.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales