Find your next opportunity now!
Construction Engineer FL 51418
7701 E Telecom Pkwy Temple Terrace, FL 33637 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Important: Looking for a good balance between having a wireless construction background, as well as project management skills who can work in a high-demand, fast-paced office environment. Changing priorities, vendor management, and excellent communication skills. Looking for a professional who can hit the ground running.
What you’ll be doing: As a Project Manager working for Network Construction, you enjoy managing complex, large-scale projects impacting a large variety of stakeholders, both internal and external. You have a keen eye for detail, but never lose sight of the big picture. Being results-driven and well-organized, you are adept at identifying potential project roadblocks and developing mitigation strategies. Excellent communication and team building skills enable you to negotiate with internal and external partners to ensure nothing gets in the way of success. You thrive in a fast-paced, high demand environment, making effective decisions quickly, and juggling competing priorities with ease.
Below are some of the qualifications we're looking for:
- Ability to complete project scoping to determine what materials are needed for each project, then ordering materials and ensuring that materials are delivered to GCs in alignment with the construction schedule.
- Running vendor calls, driving progress, data analytics.
- Database management
- Ability to provide consistent, clear and concise direction to vendors.
What we’re looking for: You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong ability to manage changing priorities, competing priorities, and situations in which guidelines can change
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Knowledge of Ericsson LTE/AWS base stations and remote radio units; Nokia transport equipment, JMA and Commscope Remote Electrical Tilt Antennas, hybrid cables, and CPRI mux/patch panels.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to provide accurate, timely, and concise communications; express and explain issues clearly; update project trackers daily; e-mail and call project members frequently.
- Exceptional time management and communications skills.
- Willingness to learn new processes and technologies.
- Willingness to adapt to different settings and investigate/implement alternate approaches to resolve problems with minimum management input.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales