Find your next opportunity now!
DAS Project Manager- OH
Columbus, OH 43201 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
The client, a rapidly growing telecommunications construction and specialty installations firm based in Menands, NY, has an opening for a Project Manager in Columbus, Ohio. The position will have primary focus on projects and customers at Ohio State University.
- Travel requirement: 80% of time spent working out of main office or home office and 20% traveling throughout Ohio and out of Market.
- Education requirement: Degree in construction, engineering, architecture or similar preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and on-the-job experience.
- Experience requirement: 7 or more years of project management in general construction and/or telecommunications-related projects.
- Hands-on project management experience and/or the equivalent in telecommunications leadership positions.
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects in the telecommunications field (commercial construction environment a plus).
- Knowledge of project documentation (project meetings, contracts, change orders, etc.).
- General working knowledge of the telecommunications standards including but not limited to the GR1275, TP76300 and NSTD.
- Experience managing successful projects with ability to provide support documentation for relevant experience.
- Knowledge in all aspects of project management including: quoting, budgeting, scheduling, subcontractor contract management, project documentation.
- Ability to read blue-prints, specs, etc.
- General working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and MS Project (or similar scheduling software).
- Construction estimating experience a plus.
- Construction scheduling experience a plus.
- Effective client negotiation and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication/problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency in dealing with client issues.
- Ability to manage costs for subcontractor change orders and client work orders.
- Ability to be deadline and detail oriented.
- Ability to monitor, manage and develop good working relationships with subcontractors.
- Ability to work reliably under minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to new client standards and practices.
- Ability and drive to deliver quality services on time and under budget.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales