Find your next opportunity now!
DISH Construction Project Manager - CA / 2434
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1700 Irvine, CA 92618 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
The Project Manager, Tower Implementation will manage planning and execution related to field construction efforts in building and modifying cell sites. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 or more years solid construction project management experience in cell site construction and must have knowledge of industry build and safety standards. The individual should also have experience in managing General Contractors directly and with resolving field challenges attributed to permit requirements, weather, equipment logistics and crew availability.
- Translate customer orders into workable projects within PM tools & applications
- Understand customer scope of work, goals, project timelines and expected run rates
- Drive resource and logistical needs to stay ahead of project requirements
- Attend deployment customer meetings as a subject matter expert (SME) for the company
- Ensure internal and customer systems are maintained with accurate and reportable data
- Report project status against commitments and keep customer and stakeholders informed
- Resolve conflicts and drive issue resolution with customer and all stakeholders
- Own financial accountability across all individual and collection of assigned projects
- Manage scope creep and other work order changes according to contractual practices
- Escalate issues through internal lines of business and with customer management hierarchy
- Customer Focused - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- High School Diploma or GED - required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Minimum of five (5) + years of project management experience
- Experience managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer facing project management experience a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales