Find your next opportunity now!
Data Analytics Engineer II - CO / 46234
2424 Garden Of The Gods Rd Ste 350 Colorado Springs, CO 80901 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
- Builds and/or configures the components of the execution environment to support the model.
- Implements monitoring of the execution environment and models to enable the support team(s) to maintain the environment.
- Collaborates with the data science team and the architects to understand and prototype a variety of feature/functionality within the execution environment.
- Suggests and drives improvements in the model pipeline and execution environment.
- Experience with big data and streaming architectures, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Podman etc.
- Strong knowledge of programming and modern analytical architectures.
- Basic understanding of statistics, machine learning, algorithms, predictive modeling, and advanced mathematics.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to relate them to business processes and operations.
- Use SQL (Structured Query Language) and other programming languages (R, C++, Python) for building model execution support frameworks.
- Experience with RDBMS, columnar, and NoSQL database technologies
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to bridge the gap between data science, computer engineering, and management.
- Applicant should have experience with Big Data.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think creatively. Familiarity with tools such as R, Rstudio, Python scipy and numpy, Jupyter notebook is desired.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business units, IT, and data scientists across the enterprise to support descriptive and predictive analytics process
This candidate will support the development and deployment of analytics (including predictive models, machine learning techniques, and analytical reporting) for high-visibility projects, as a member of a collaborative and open team that prides themselves on innovative solutions. The data engineer will construct, configure, and modify both the components and the code which form the execution environment for the AI/ML models. This position requires daily communication and collaboration with the data science team and the architects. Understanding and using multiple execution environments will be necessary.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, or Applied Analytics, and 3-5 years of data engineering experience
- Master's Degree in either Engineering or Mathematics plus 1-2 years of data engineering experience
- Shift: standard 9-5
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales