Find your next opportunity now!
Data Center Platform Owner - NC / 2214
3500 Regency Parkway Suite 100 Cary, NC 27518-8519 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
We are seeking a Data Center Platform Development Program Manager to lead our data center business. Day to day you will focus on providing overall strategic Aggregation Edge Data Center platform leadership to the US based data center portfolio of assets, including strategic, tactical, and team leadership. You will be directly responsible for strategic product outcomes and overall platform performance while acting as a liaison between internal teams and our data center properties to execute the defined business plan.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us:
• Manage overall requirements for strategic market & platform products and services, sales & revenue forecasting, and draft plans necessary to satisfy customers, engage employees, and achieve financial objectives.
• Identify and support strategic platform growth opportunities, working closely with stakeholders to develop product plans that align with our aggregation edge data center strategy including the integration of new data center assets.
• Support revenue and sales forecast, customer pipeline and go to market strategies.
• Create overall capital allocation strategy, and collaborate with strategic financing to model investments and returns for data center assets.
• Develop and execute strategic platform product plans to meet or exceed investment performance metrics.
• Support strategic analysis and integration assessment of new data center development and acquisitions.
• Collaborate closely with Product Management and Product Engineering teams. You’ll cultivate a collaborative dynamic team environment to be empowered to meet our business objectives.
• Approximately 50% of the time the role will be performed outside of a conventional office environment.
What You Need to Succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 15 years of progressive business management experience required.
• Experience in a fiscal and operating leadership role required.
• Approximately 50% travel may be required to support the position’s responsibilities.
• Astute planning skills along with the ability to lead through influence and be a proactive partner with a strong customer-service orientation.
• Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and deadlines.
• Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
• Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales