Find your next opportunity now!
District Sales Manager - Rocky Mountains
Denver, CO 80014 US
District Sales Manager
Our client is a global designer, manufacturer, and seller of outside plant infrastructure equipment. The markets served by our client are Telecommunications, Municipalities, Internet Service Providers, Wireless, Water, Power, and CATV, among others. Major product lines include a complete line of thermoplastic and metal fabricated enclosures, fiber optic cable connection and management systems and high performance below grade vaults.
The District Manager-Utility Division will lead all sales, service, and support activities within a defined territory. The main market focus is on Electric Utility (IOU’s, Municipalities, and Electric Cooperatives), Contractors, DOT’s, and Independent Telephone Companies (CLEC’s, ILEC’s).
- Effectively understand the defined markets and marketplace, business practices, network designs, operations, and general overall business climate.
- Successfully execute the company’s sales and marketing strategy to the defined markets.
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets as established by the Company.
- As required, conduct business travel to maintain, expand and establish customer relationships.
- Improve and leverage existing customer relationships and develop new relationships with company decision makers to expand, grow and earn new business.
- Develop an effective understanding of the company’s product and application solutions and to enhance a customer’s network.
- Effectively and professionally present the company’s product solutions that address customer issues and opportunities.
- Make recommendations to management regarding product development, customer requirements, trends, etc.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Provide applicable product training and on-site support for the company’s customers.
- Attend industry trade shows to network with potential new contacts to promote and present the company’s product solutions.
- Develop an annual Market Plan and submit information and activities in the CRM.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Experience selling and marketing within the Outside Plant Materials Space.
- Knowledge of market architectures and changes occurring in those architectures to position the company’s solutions to those applications.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate competitive solutions and activities and differentiate those solutions.
- Ability to identify customer needs and communicate product features, functions, and benefits.
- 3+ years of experience working with matrix multiple channels; distribution, manufacturer’s representatives, co-operative customer entities, contractors, etc.
- Effectively utilize customer relationships and skills to provide the company’s product solutions.
- Ability to professionally present materials, status, and deliverables to all levels in an organization from CEO to a Field Technician.
- Ability to establish and facilitate effective internal customer relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Extremely motivated with confidence to enter new markets to determine and drive significant growth.
- Ability to independently determine requisite general sales activities.
- Significant overnight business travel of 60%+
- Ability to assemble, demonstrate, and apply the company’s products.
- A strategic thinker with a keen ability to make recommendations to move the business forward.
- Ability to adapt to new technology trends and translate them into solutions that address client needs.
- Develops understanding of competitive product strengths and weaknesses as they pertain to market requirements.
- Seeks opportunities to increase existing and new customer sales for all products and services.
- Ability to develop new and strategic accounts through effective planning and execution.
- Self-starter who is results and detail oriented.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and working conditions requirement indicated below are examples of the demands that must be performed in carrying out the essential job functions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales