Find your next opportunity now!
Equipment Engineer II - NC / 49651
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- Managing medium to large-scale 4G/5G engineering projects using tools such as FUZE, MS Project, VISIO, Microsoft products, G-Suite, etc. to insure objectives are met.
- Working closely with a variety of groups both within and outside the Network Teams (including RF Design, Cell, Switch, Engineering, Transport, Real Estate, System Performance, Translations).
- Managing external vendors to meet targeted network milestones and integration dates.
- Coordinate and Lead regular project meetings to keep the team abreast of (as well as track) overall status, changes, risks and major milestones.
- Escalate issues when necessary to keep schedules on-track.
- Ensure project timelines are met.
- Establishing contingency plans as needed throughout the duration of all projects.
- Providing regular status reports to the Project team, Management and Directors for projects.
- Coordinating Lessons Learned post-mortem discussions to document and improve efficiencies of similar projects going forward.
- Developing new processes to improve employee and project efficiency.
- Documenting processes and procedures for the project team/sub-market.
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members.
- Project Management Experience Understanding of Wireless Network Engineering and Transport
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with Fuze SPM or Sitetraker
- Advanced user of Excel
- Familiarity with development and implementation of Project Plans
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales