Find your next opportunity now!
Equipment Engineer III- TX/ 50395
400 International Pkwy Richardson, TX 75081 US
Data Detailed Engineering team under the Wireline IP Edge & Management Network Engineering organization is responsible for equipment engineering, implementation engineering, and network equipment inventory for the evolved Network Service Edge (eNSE) Network. Data provides and supports construction and provisioning teams with detailed project installation packages (I-Specs) and material ordering while maintaining records in centralized engineering databases called ICON and VENUE.
The selected candidate will fulfill functions within the organization that may include:
• Perform detailed equipment engineering for new network build outs and augments. This includes the creation of I-Specs for installation forces to properly install, turn-up, inventory, and configure the equipment, obtaining appropriate management approvals, requisitioning of project materials/equipment, and ensuring vendor delivery.
• Creation of I-Spec which includes: Coordinate detail engineering, identify and assist with equipment/hardware/cable ordering, delivery and Installation. Set and track appropriate dates and facilitate communication/coordination between cross functional teams to ensure successful, on-time completion.
• Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
• Manage, input, and update Engineering Databases (i.e. ICON, Venue…) to reflect new builds, adds, and decommissions.
• Provide general guidance to cross functional teams as it pertains to Network projects, systems, and processes.
• Resolve a wide array of engineering issues in coordination with other internal/external organizations.
• Maintain higher level privileges and access to system applications that are required to manipulate the engineering data.
Equipment Engineer III
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 5-10 years related experience with Equipment/Detailed Engineering
• Previous experience with Engineering systems & Databases
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in the MS Office suite
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly motivated, self-supervised, customer focused individual with organizational and
leadership skills to push all projects to completion
• Strong knowledge in job related functional area and of the telecommunications business
• Technical degree strongly preferred
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales