Find your next opportunity now!
FC Network Project Manager - IV REMOTE/ 50983
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- 7-10 years of Product Development/Solution Engineering experience
- 5+ years of Systems Development for Network Service Enablement (Ethernet, Layer 3 VPN, IP)
- Significant experience working with large cross-functional teams
- Firm knowledge of general BSS and OSS architectures
- 3+ years of Network Planning, Engineering, or Service Delivery processes
- 1+ years of experience with Agile development, with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
- A good understanding of Access Technologies would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Verizon BSS systems such as Accord, VRD, PQ, CAMEO, and OSS such as Nautilus, SNM, IPSM, TCOMS, BAISS is a significant plus
- As part of Verizon’s Centralized Process and Systems development organization, the selected candidate will fill the SAFe role of Product Owner (PO) to enable Verizon’s suite of Ethernet and “Ethernet Access” services on Verizon’s Intelligent Edge Network.
- The individual will work across teams including IT, Engineering, Service Delivery, Operations, and Service Assurance.
- As a PO, the individual will create the backlog of capabilities as User Stories, aligned to the features and epics created for the initiative.
- In partnership with subject matter experts in Service Delivery, Provisioning, Product Planning, and various teams throughout the Verizon organization, the PO will develop these stories in accordance with established format and content guidelines.
- The targeted service capabilities are Verizon’s Ethernet service features, including access, both on-net and via third-party providers.
- These capabilities defined by the PO must support, through automation and system enhancements, all of the actions needed for Service Delivery which include install, change, order supplements, and disconnecting services as ordered by customers through various Business Support Systems (BSS).
- All automation stories must be detailed as to the actual steps taken during automation, and additional stories will be required to show the process if automation fails for any reason, including inventory mismatch, network assignment failure, etc.
- These user stories must not only describe what is to be developed but must also integrate into the overall vision of all domain teams set by the PM.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- SAFe certifications, and/or significant experience in systems development
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales