Find your next opportunity now!
FC Network Real Estate Specialist CA/ 50153
2785 Mitchell DR Walnut Creek, CA 94595 US
What we’re looking for… You are well versed in telecommunications Macro New Site Builds and thrive under tight deadlines. You are a team player and can work collaboratively across teams (including RF, implementation/construction, network operations, fiber, and legal) to achieve organizational and program goals.
- Interpret and understand company policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third-party vendors.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and work with all types of landlords and their agents to preserve the company’s rights and meet contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
- Review and manage financial invoicing for vendor services in a timely manner.
- Navigate and complete FUZE tasks.
- Hybrid role with a defined work location, including work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Requirements: You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least five years of work experience.
- Five or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to effectively manage vendors and projects.
- Proven track record of meeting goals.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, and real estate acquisition.
- Knowledge of local and regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies.
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
- Experience in legal, contract management, project management, or construction disciplines.
- Experience reviewing construction drawings, RF data sheets, and leases.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of software tools to track projects.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve problems.
- Proficiency in using computers, including experience with relational and web-based database applications.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales