Find your next opportunity now!
LIVE - Network Real Estate Specialist MN- 51246
Bloomington, MN 55438 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
- Manage real estate (pre-construction) efforts for Verizon's 4G/5G macro new build and/or modification programs in the Great Plains Submarket.
- Oversee vendors for site acquisition and A&E partners, navigating milestones to achieve a "Real Estate Complete" work product.
- Supervise third-party vendors in due diligence, lease negotiations, work flow forecasts, and obtaining governmental approvals and permits.
- Work as a self-starter, driving projects, prioritizing multiple competing projects, and collaborating with internal teams for successful outcomes.
- Maintain accurate database information fields and understand the impact of the job on the overall business.
- Identify roadblocks, describe situations clearly, and provide options and solutions for the best business decisions.
- Role includes PO (Purchase Order) management.
- Assist with special projects as they arise.
- Telecom/wireless experience with strong project management or site acquisition skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to manage and meet aggressive timelines and goals.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive team-focused energy and drive.
- Creative problem solver able to assemble and evaluate information for determining paths to success.
- Experience with database tracking systems/tools, preferably with Verizon's processes and tools (FUZE).
- Competency in Microsoft Word & Excel and Google Suite applications.
- College degree or established work experience equivalent.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales