Find your next opportunity now!
Fiber Change Management Analyst - NY/MA/NJ/FL / 2383
3605 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33166 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Overall duty is to coordinate and or manage maintenance events within the company's Fiber’s Network such that we minimize disruption to our customer base, and ensure that each affected customer’s service is restored in timely manner.
- Maintenance Coordination- Internal and Vendor Maintenance Management
- MOP Assessment
- Maintenance Event Approval
- Impact Analysis- Circuit Impact Research, Assessment, and Validation
- Conflict Assessment-Internal, External Maintenance & Network Outage Conflict Resolution
- Internal, Vendor and Customer Scheduling & Coordination
- Research customer Information to ensure each customer is properly notified
- Proactive Customer Communication & Notifications
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- CM Support Line - for logging maintenance progress in the field. Not field based but remote troubleshooting to support calls from technicians in the field.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and clear alarms as reported by our NMS events logs, as a result of Change Management activity.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Change Management SA inquiries. Various Record Validation Projects.
- 3-5 years telecommunications experience required
- 2-4 years related Service Provider experience highly preferred or similar field
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches Cisco ONSLucent DMXJuniper MX and EX series
- Familiarity with MRV and experience with BGP, IPv6, and or JUNOS a plus
- Solid experience with standard MS Office Product Set
- NMS alarm monitoring
- Working Knowledge within a Circuit Inventory System- IE. OSP Insight and Netcracker, NOC or Ops experience is a need in this role
- Knowledge of Nortel 6500/5200Lambda Unite, Infinera
- Hands on Experience and working knowledge within the following areas: SONET, IP protocols and routing, Layer 2 switching, WDM, Dark Fiber services and OTDR testing
- Good judgment, concentration, and decision-making skills
- Display good customer service techniques with a strong commitment to Customer Care, as the customer’s advocate
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Cross functional team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts to include either a Saturday or Sunday. candidates must be flexible with work schedule
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales