Find your next opportunity now!
Field Data Technician - Indianapolis, IN
1728 Churchman Ave Indianapolis, IN 46203 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
A Field Data Technician is responsible for collecting detailed technical information about electric utility and telecommunication facilities and equipment. It is an outdoor position that requires hiking between spans of utility poles to capture data that supports pole and attachment engineering throughout Midwest. Additional and ongoing opportunities exist in other geographic areas of the country.
- Work in an outdoor environment to collect field data that supports the engineering and design of communication and power facilities.
- Submit organized, detailed data for each project that could include maps, field notes and digital images.
- Need a good driving record.
- Operate and maintain equipment that would include tablet computer, digital camera, measuring tools and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Work professionally in the field as a representative of the client and their customers.
- Communicate effectively and daily with the project management team.
- Work safely and independent of supervision.
- Prolonged periods of outside work
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to walk several miles a day.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales