Find your next opportunity now!
Field Data Technician - Jeffersonville, IN
Jeffersonville, IN 47134 US
The Field Data Technician is responsible for collecting detailed technical information about electric utility and telecommunication facilities and equipment. It is an outdoor position that requires hiking between spans of utility poles to capture data that supports pole and attachment engineering throughout Midwest. Additional and ongoing opportunities exist in other geographic areas of the country. The client will train the ideal candidate to perform all required duties.
- Work in an outdoor environment to collect field data that supports the engineering and design of communication and power facilities.
- Submit organized, detailed data for each project that could include maps, field notes and digital images.
- Need a good driving record.
- Operate and maintain equipment that would include tablet computer, digital camera, measuring tools and Personal Protective Equipment.
- Work professionally in the field as a representative of the client and our customers.
- Communicate effectively and daily with the project management team.
- Work safely and independent of supervision.
- Prolonged periods of outside work
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to walk several miles a day.
Job Type: Full-time
The Client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales