Find your next opportunity now!
IT Asset Management Analyst - PA / 2421
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
The IT Asset Management Analyst is responsible for maintaining and organizing physical assets within the corporate IT environment. The qualified candidate will assist in overseeing the storage and deployment of hardware within the organization, including receiving large orders and recording quantity details, physical accountability, and handling of all IT assets. The individual will be responsible for shipping and receiving of all IT assets.
Essential Job Functions
- Track and maintain physical assets by following established methods and using standardized software management tools
- Prepare and ship requested items
- Assist in recovery of outstanding assets
- Prepare and contribute to asset recycling and donation efforts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college or active enrollment (preferred)
- Practical experience in a related field (preferred)
- Knowledge of shipping practices, including working with partners (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, including the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to tactfully interface with employees and temporary workers across all lines of business
- General knowledge of hardware assets (preferred)
- General knowledge of Service Now (preferred)
- Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Will require ability to lift and move boxes up to 50lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales