Find your next opportunity now!
IT Desktop Analyst TX/ 2836
1220 Augusta Dr Houston, NC 77057 US
The Desktop Analyst will provide day-to-day support for the build and run operations of the end-user computing and technology environment.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide exceptional customer focus and operational support for defined desktop services
• Perform technical support functions for the resolution of desktop problems, incidents, issues and emergencies
• Respond to assigned tasks in accordance with predefined guidelines while meeting targets for SLA
• Troubleshoot and escalate as necessary any hardware failures to the manufacturer for onsite/depot service dispatch
• Maintain accurate and concise service asset and configuration management for desktop infrastructure
• Support third party vendors in the installation, configuration, delivery, maintenance and monitoring of components and services, in accordance with defined roadmaps, strategies, policies, and standards
• Assist in the delivery of infrastructure development and build activities, including release and deployment management for new services (for example operating system upgrades, new desktop builds, etc.)
• Document desktop problems and resolutions and provide to knowledge base administrator
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree with a technical focus such as Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
• Three (3) to seven (7) years of experience maintaining and supporting IT/desktop/computer systems across an enterprise
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills
• Superior technical knowledge, with experience in multiple aspects of client-computing services
• Experience working collaboratively with suppliers and third-party vendors
• Ability to quickly analyze a situation and react appropriately and effectively
• Effective prioritization skills
• Drive and enthusiasm
• Technical credibility and independent judgment
• Strong decision-making skills related to desktop matters and under pressure
• Good problem solving and analytical skills, able to determine the impact of desktop issues quickly
• Able to contribute to operational roadmap, helping to identify and address future opportunities and challenges
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales