Find your next opportunity now!
Inside Sales Representative/ 2809 NH
150 Dow St Manchester, NH 03102 US
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for securing qualified leads and appointments for the sales organization through the execution of outbound calling campaigns / programs. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and generating a strong pipeline of revenue opportunities for the company. The IS Representative drives engagement by building and expanding the company’s customer database.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Lead Generation for Sales Pipeline (Prospect qualification, opportunity generation, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation, Account profiling, etc.
• Identify leads and conduct lead management.
• Assists with Lead Conversion with regular follow through with the sales team.
• Coordination and Reporting of events data and the results thereafter.
• Database Collection and Compilation.
• Accurately enter customer orders within the targeted timeframes provided at direction of the Sales Process Manager.
• Provide support to the customer with application status tracking as it relates to application submission status and application revision processing.
• Assist with other tasks listed under Senior Sales Coordinator role during periods of high application volume to ensure a great customer experience on all projects.
• Train customers on basic navigation of CCI sites as it relates to application submittal.
• Populate automated calculator pricing forms for the purpose of communicating pricing to the Towers Account Manager and Market Sales Manager for review and analysis.
• Populate and submit License Request Forms (LRFs) in a timely fashion.
• Develop a good working relationship with other internal Crown departments to assist in expediting the sales process.
• Coordinate customer and state wireless events.
• Prepare due diligence packages for the customer.
• Monitor and register accounts for external users.
• Communicates effectively via outbound calling activities highlighting Value Proposition.
• Provides opportunities by securing qualified appointments for sales team.
• Drives results by achieving Monthly Revenue Targets.
• Plans and aligns sales meetings as necessary to present the value proposition and identify new opportunities.
• Builds networks by creating strong relationships with decision makers and influencers within customer accounts.
•Organizes account information in CRM system.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently and in group settings.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in sales or a similar field with strong computer and customer service skills.
• Must have an interest in sales and customer support.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required with the correct work experience in sales or similar field.
• Hiring Manager is open to candidates right out of college if they present strong drive and the ability to take action and comfortably speak with clients.
• Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales