Find your next opportunity now!
Interconnect Engineer II - IN / 47810
250 E 96th St Ste 300 Indianapolis, IN 46240 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Proficiency with production databases, such as Xng/Granite, entering data and producing reports.
- The Candidate’s prime function will be overseeing system backhaul capacity and ensuring we have a plan to address any constraints before they become customer impacting.
- Manage telecom facility orders with various providers ( AT&T, ZAYO, Spectrum/Charter etc. )
- Experience in SevOne and FUZE SPM a plus
- Working knowledge of ASR ordering systems including TESS.
- Experience with engineering and engineering economic principles. Troubleshooting, problem solving, project management, decision making skills.
- Experience with office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets and Docs.
- Ability to learn new technology and processes quickly.
- Ability to be self-motivated, show initiative, and capability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organized and consistent follow up skills.
- Capability to be highly productive in a dynamic environment and manage your workflow to keep multiple tasks and projects moving to completion
- Monitor Cell Site back haul to ensure capacity is within standards.
- Order and track solutions with enough lead time to keep sites within utilization standards.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on status
- Shift: Standard 9-5
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales