Find your next opportunity now!
Network Consulting Engineer III MA- 49958
51 Alder St Medway, MA 02053 US
Individual will be working with an established RF design group to exponentially increase designs for all RF nodes in our network. Performing Macros/Small cell design and modifications for all these designs. Creating plumbing diagrams, filing E911/Regulatory. Creating and updating Atoll records. Support the market in-building RF team with indoor DAS and Small Cell system design and planning. Responsibilities to include designing in iBwave or review iBwave designs from vendors. Experience with iBWave wall modeling Experienced with most major DAS OEMs such as Corning, Commscope,, JMA/TEKO, etc. Experience designing Small cells using Nokia MBO, SpiderCloud, eFEMTOs is desirable. We are looking for a good team member - well organize, self-motivated, good communication and a team player. Willing to do repetitive tasks, work in high pressure environment, and work with vague guidelines.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Experience with iBWave wall modeling Experienced with most major DAS OEMs such as Corning, Commscope,, JMA/TEKO along with iBWave certification
- RF Design Experience with Samsung equipment
- Site selection & Review for new locations
- Knowledge of RF theory and practice, as well as LTE/VoLTE/5G technology
- Antenna knowledge - experience selecting the right antenna
- Knowledge of propagation modeling software as Atoll
- Tool Experience: ATOLL, Visio, Mapinfo, Word, PowerPoint, Excel are a must worksheet manipulation
- Understanding of 5GNR standards
- Good communication skills & Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of LTE network KPIs and key parameters.
- Experience designing Small cells .
- Preferred tool experience: Atoll, knowledge of designing a cell site, and project management
- Excel with VB macro creation and worksheet manipulation
Bachelor of Science in Engineering with 3-5 years of experience
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales