Find your next opportunity now!
Network Engineer- Irvine CA
100 Spectrum Center Drive, 9th Floor Irvine, CA 92614 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
We are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join our team at Cityside Networks and support our Slice Fiber division. The Network Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the Company’s network infrastructure to support a first in class Fiber-To-The-Home ISP network as well as its enterprise service offerings (waves, dark fiber network, etc.).
· Design, implement, and maintain the Company’s network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and bandwidth management.
· Monitor network performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
· Configure and manage network security measures, such as firewalls and VPNs.
· Provide technical support to customers, including troubleshooting connectivity issues and assisting with configuration and installation.
· Collaborate with other team members to identify and resolve network issues.
· Assist with development and implementation of network policies and procedures.
· Stay up to date with industry advances and best practices in network technology.
· Bachelor’s degree or related experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field.
· 5+ years of experience in Network Engineering.
· Experience with network security and firewall configuration.
· Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
· CCNA or equivalent certification preferred, but not required
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Neomi is a Client Success Manager for Broadstaff, specializing in providing a fostering relationships with clients in the Telecommunications Industry.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales