Find your next opportunity now!
Network Real Estate Specialist II- KS/ 50186
10740 Nall Ave Ste 400 Overland Park, KS 66211 US
• Will be responsible for creating executive summaries to route to senior leadership
• Using existing templates to assemble financial modeling of lease vs owned comparison
• Review and comprehend executed in building leases and understand how existing leases impact lease amendment
• Partner with inside counsel, outside counsel, local market real estate, and central real estate in processing lease documents
• Complete financial review decks showing the impacts of the lease on the capex and opex spend
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):List at least top 3 required skills (Quick-hit descriptions of functions expected of the worker, etc.) and years of experience or range for each outlined required skill.
• Knowledge and experience managing the network real estate process including a high level understanding of network regulatory requirements
• Comfortable with and have experience with comparing financial what-ifs and making recommendations using data
• Experience reading and comprehending wireless network lease documents
List skills that are not required to perform the role, but would be helpful and in some cases could supersede a missing "must-have" skill.
• Experience with wireless network in building real estate processes
• Experience using Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Smartsheets
• A 4-year education in finance, business or a related field or 3 years experience in the wireless network real estate field.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales