Find your next opportunity now!
Network Records Specialist - PA / 2419
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Small Cell ensures the compliance, integrity and ‘readiness’ of Small Cell assets (Hubs, Nodes, equipment information, pole information, geographic location information, etc.), and ensures that Small Cell management policies, standards and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
This position is responsible for the implementation and quality of Small Cell asset data and monitors all proposed changes to Small Cell assets. At times may work closely with field personnel, such as engineering and construction teams, to ensure database accuracy, maintain data quality, and support other departments to meet company objectives. Analyzes, manages and resolves issues in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Review Small Cell construction engineering drawings and data to identify data changes and needs to asset databases.
- Enter and manipulate data in Geographic Information System (GIS) applications which model telecommunications Small Cell systems as needed.
- Work closely with RF engineers and field operations personnel and others to QC Small Cell data and ensure asset integrity, resolve data conflicts, certify information and update GIS database
- Coordinate solutions in accordance with Small Cell policies, standards and procedures to maintain compliance and maximize asset yield.
- Research, analyze and respond to regulatory compliance, and audits with a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with utilities, external and internal customers.
- Provide guidance and training for business partners on effective and efficient use the Small Cell asset databases. Respond to Small Cell asset database issues escalating issues to the Small Cell Supervisor and Manager, and providing assistance to users with asset system issues.
- Test automation and integration opportunities for the Small Cell asset systems and processes including the ongoing effort to continuously enhance the use of Small Cell asset systems as the systems of record.
- Develop reporting requirements and create reports of Small Cell data for various departments monthly/quarterly/annual needs and provide ad hoc reports as requested.
- Work with the Small Cell Asset Manager and Supervisor to implement and enforce asset management policies, standards and procedures.
- Promptly respond to assigned tickets and work orders to ensure accurate data in the systems and provide maps and information as needed
- Data entry
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in GIS or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of professional level experience editing, updating asset and/or GIS data from engineering designs, CAD files, redlines, mark ups.
- Minimum 1 year of experience reading engineering, design, as-built, and redline drawings.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures
- Understanding of data principles and data management
- Experience editing asset/GIS data
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience with GIS applications including, but are not limited: to MapInfo, ESRI suite, Coordinate Geometry (COGO) and Auto CAD.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide alternative solutions
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
- Ability to comprehend contracts, agreements, title documentation, zoning ordinances, municipal processes, regulatory requirements, Right-of-Way and Utility Attachment Agreements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales