Find your next opportunity now!
Operations Coordinator- NC/ 2840
6325 Ardrey Kell Rd Suite 600 Charlotte, NC 28277 US
Locations: This resource can sit in Houston (KTY FWY), or the Charlotte office. This will be hybrid with Monday thru Thursday in the office and Friday is an optional WFH day.
• Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
• Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
• Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
• Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
• Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
• Assist with access arrangements for major projects
• Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
• Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
• Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
• Strong computer skills
• In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Primarily work in an office setting
• Physical demands may include walking and sitting
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales