Find your next opportunity now!
Operations Coordinator TX/ 2848
6191 N State Highway 161 Suite 200 Irving, TX 75038 US
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems specifically Power BI and Excel.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Manages financials and invoicing inbox for the District Operations & Engineering teams, communicating with local vendors and reporting on monthly financial targets.
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Assists third-party vendors with their compliance status to ensure on-time payment.
• Communicates issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required, including support on quarterly workflows.
High school diploma or equivalent
Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
One (1)+ years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative support experience preferred
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn a variety of new tracking and software programs
• Strong Power BI skills
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
• Strong communication skills
• Basic telecommunications experience/knowledge preferred
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales