Find your next opportunity now!
Permitting Coordinator- CO/ 2815
116 Inverness Dr E Ste. 300 Engelwood, NC 80112 US
Supports a team (Region, District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned tasks, projects and could include, but is not limited to, the following: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines, provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Provides support with all aspects of preparing and securing entitlements as needed for installation of Crown Castle facilities on infrastructure within public rights of way and public utility easements.
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Maintain check book compliance and manage check requests.
• Issue vendor POs, as needed.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
• Customer focused and results driven
• Moderate to advanced Excel, Database agility, and Microsoft Suites. Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
High school diploma or equivalent
Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administrative support experience preferred
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn a variety of new tracking and software programs
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
• Strong communication skills
• Basic telecommunications experience/knowledge preferred
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales