Find your next opportunity now!
Product Manager TX/ 2812
1220 Augusta Dr Houston, TX 77057 US
•Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
•Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
•Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
•Developing user stories
•Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
•Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
•Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
•Work with business to document acceptance criteria
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
• Preferred Certifications in: ERP/Scrum/Agile/Product Management
• Required Technical Knowledge: Oracle Fusion, JDE
• Preferred Technical Knowledge: Coupa, Avetta
• 5+ years experience working in Information Technology or Digital roles
• 3+ years’ product management and/or product owner experience
• 2+ years’ experience in product management/development delivering software by identifying business opportunities, building, and grooming epics and stories, and collaborating with engineers on executing a product roadmap
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), preferably in an Agile environment
• Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Supply Chain Management: Sourcing, Procurement, Inventory and Warehousing
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales