Find your next opportunity now!
Program Director- CO
Boulder, CO 80302 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
The Program Director is responsible for the strategy, execution, and overall performance of large-scale network deployments. The Program Director will have a team of Project Managers who have responsibility of ensuring each individual project is executed to the standards of Safety, Client Satisfaction, Timeliness and within the defined budget. Further, the Director will have responsibility for overseeing the budgets of each project and ensuring the safe, timely and effective completion, while also effectively coordinating with all of the functions (e.g., Project Controls, Safety, Finance, IT, & other internal teams) on the assigned projects. For all projects being managed by their respective project teams, the Director is responsible for ensuring that company’s financial objectives are met and that company’s execution relative to external customer expectations and internal key performance metrics are achieved.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Ensure the Safety standards are met, or exceeded on each project managed
- Ensure the project teams are managing the profit & loss, job cost, cash flow, contract deliverables, on time performance and quality
- Build and develop high performing teams that exemplify culture. These teams are made up of project professionals including Project Managers, Construction Managers and Project Controls. This includes the hiring, training, development, performance, recognition and any required corrective action up to terminations.
- Develop and ensure customer meetings are held regularly that meet contractual and client requirements for reporting and issues or conflicts are resolved promptly.
- Communicate directly with customers as appropriate acting as the escalation point for customer issues. Ensure that the project teams keep customers informed of project progress, issues and projected completion dates. Develop a strong working relationship with each customer’s decision-makers to maximize new opportunities and revenue.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of customer contracts and customer expectations.
- Develop a cadence of operational meetings are held regularly for reporting and issues or conflicts are resolved promptly. This includes working cooperatively with district, region, and corporate teams to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor project status and ensure that system data are accurate, timely, and complete.
- Ensure compliance with company standard processes and procedures and company safety requirements for all company personnel and third party vendors.
- Monitor cost forecasts, updates, and provide regular updates to ensure adherence to budget.
- Responsible for ensuring all costs and timeframes are managed to the approved budgets/forecasts and any deviations are communicated, with corrective actions, and approved as soon as discovered.
- Partner across organization lines with peers in support of cross-functional company value initiatives and to collaborate on common management goals for the district, region, and country as a whole.
- Report program status to the executive team.
- Support estimating by reviewing scope and providing local market knowledge with regards to design, permitting and costs.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- MBA preferred
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing wireless/wireline projects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project management including experience in budgeting and finance across multiple projects
- Previous people management experience
- Previous experience managing off-site teams strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of wireline project management, asset management, and network construction in both the Public and Privates rights-of-way.
- Customer focus with a problem solving approach to each customer install
- Disciplined approach to answering customer questions/concerns by the end of each business day
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues related to small cell deployments
- Ability to direct a team by setting goals and priorities to facilitate achievement of organizational objectives
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to diagnose work flow problems and implement remedies
Meet Your Recruiter
Neomi is a Client Success Manager for Broadstaff, specializing in providing a fostering relationships with clients in the Telecommunications Industry.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales