Find your next opportunity now!
Project Coordinator (Indianapolis)
Indianapolis, IN 46201 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
We seek a highly organized Project Coordinator to join our Team. This role acts as the lead coordinator on the team and supports a team of project managers: maintaining document control and database management, while tracking project activities and coordinating team communications. This is a contract role.
- Maintain electronic files, database management and track project activities and team communications.
- May train and give direction to the lower level project coordinators as needed.
- Prepare customized reports as requested.
- Track all major and minor milestones associated with end-to-end deployment activities. Maintain awareness of project status and alert project managers if there are issues meeting deadlines.
- Act as point of contact for urgent, escalated matters among the team.
- Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning.
- Maintain project and client tracking databases.
- Attend weekly update meetings as requested by Project Manager.
- Work with site development project managers to produce vendor POR’s and invoicing.
- Assist project manager with daily tasks, calendar coordination, travel arrangements, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous office functions as assigned, including, but not limited to supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with strict deadlines.
Meet Your Recruiter
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales