Find your next opportunity now!
RF Engineer III - TX / 45903
14123 Cicero Rd Houston, TX 77095 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Objective: Perform activities related to the overall RF designs for new solutions in the CGC submarkets.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Atoll User
- Google Drive, Docs, and Gmail
- RF Design Experience of a minimum of 1 - 2 years.
- Highly recommended having some experience with Fuze SPM, Fuze Planning (Canvas), and SPM Tracker
- Work with other Departments: Real Estate, System Performance, Construction, Transport, and Project Management Leads.
- Search Area Creation/Preliminary Design/Modified Design
- Capacity or Modification list provided to engineer. Based on this list, create the needed polygon for a small cell cluster, search ring for a macro solution, and review the existing site hardware configuration to determine what modifications would be needed to meet the objective.
- Mod designs will be swapping equipment to Samsung, and adding C-Band to selected sites. A knowledge of Samsung would be a plus.
- Ultrawideband designs and UWB repeater designs.
- Review designs with system performance, and update Atoll with any requested changes. Notify PM of new Nodes. Create Fuze project per site, node, with specific information that can be given to Real Estate.
- Design Visit/Finalize RF Data Sheets
- Review candidates. Work directly with RE on prioritizing candidates, and attend necessary implementation meetings prior to the site walk.
- Attend site walk on the best candidate, and finalize all details.
- Complete as-needed tasks in Fuze under Candidate Selection.
- Finalize Modification and Carrier Add Designs.
- Complete as-needed tasks under RFDS Selection including adding the final design.
- Atoll final Updates/911 Submission
- Complete outstanding regulatory items and documents as needed
- Assign Cell ID and PCIs for the macro/small cells, and enter them into Atoll and CQ.
- Submit E911 – check the accuracy of Atoll prior to submitting.
- Activation & Project Close-Out
- Review closeout documents and confirm the project is designed as requested by RF.
- Activate all projects as needed especially in Atoll.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in RF Engineering.
- Standard 8 am - 5 pm Shift (hour lunch) M-F.
- Only work Weekends or after hours if needed but rarely occurs.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales