Find your next opportunity now!
Real Estate Specialist - TX/AZ/NC / 2381
1220 Augusta Dr Houston, TX 77057 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
This position is responsible for successfully executing real estate transactions in compliance with applicable risk standards and financial underwriting parameters, and in accordance with customer expectations for cost, quality, and cycle time.
Essential Job Functions
- Track and manage progress on all assigned transactions and tasks.
- Supervise various outside vendor partners, including, but not limited to, attorneys, surveyors, environmental engineers, title search firms, etc. to ensure that transactions close within commercially reasonable timeframes.
- Review title and work to clear title objections. Identify potential risk scenarios and secure appropriate approval
- Negotiate and review various real estate contracts/agreements, conveyance documents, easements, deeds, etc.
- Prepare closing packages. Review and approve settlement statements prior to funding to ensure all financial controls have been met.
- Develop due diligence strategy, Review the quality and completeness of due diligence deliverables, escalate risk approval as needed
- Approve payment of invoices related to the transactions assigned.
- Provide timely system updates and communicate effectively with all customers, both internal and external.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers on a recurring basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- JD or paralegal designation preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in multi-site commercial closing experience
- Knowledge of the wireless infrastructure industry preferred
- Ability to read and understand a land survey and legal descriptions
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to learn alternative software systems
- Ability to create support materials (i.e., spreadsheets, reports, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly via phone
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and deliver novel solutions
- Strong customer service skills for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- We offer a hybrid working model with 3 days in local office and up to 2 days working remotely each week.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales