Find your next opportunity now!
Senior Customer Service Representative - Irvine CA
100 Spectrum Center Dr Irvine, CA 92618 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Customer Service Specialist (“Sr. Concierge Specialist”) to be an important part of our growing team. The Sr. Concierge Specialist will be responsible for providing solutions and escalation assistance to both customers and the customer service team, while supporting training programs and general team oversight. This opportunity sits within the Concierge service department, which is responsible for maintaining an exceptional Customer Experience. The objective of this position is to be a knowledgeable, supportive resource to resolve challenging issues and assist the Concierge team in training and skill development in line with our customer experience ethos. To be successful in this role you will have an empathetic, problem-solving mentality and a strong desire to work within a team environment to accomplish long-term goals. You will operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment and excel in hitting the Company’s objectives. To be successful you will have superior communication and organizational skills.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, and chat channels that leaves the customer with a feeling of being noticed and taken care of personally
- Resolve advanced customer issues effectively and efficiently, with a sense of empathy
- Handle call intake in accordance with customer service policies
- Assist customers with advanced technical or billing issues and troubleshoot any internet-related problems
- Educate customers on our products and services, and make recommendations to improve their internet experience through inside sales
- Process customer orders and cancellations for inbound sales, and update customer account information at each interaction
- Assist the Director of Operations in establishing and updating training programs for systems and processes, as well as soft skills that help advance the company’s focus on customer experience
- Provide in-person support and oversight to on-call team during normal office hours
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex customer issues and escalate unresolved issues to higher authorities when necessary
- Meet or exceed customer service goals and targets, including response time, customer satisfaction, and first-call resolution rate
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge and technical information
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in customer service in the telecom industry
- Proven track record of connecting with customers and producing exceptional satisfaction scores
- Strong knowledge of the fiber internet market and technology trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced service skills in problem-solving, particularly billing issues
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Customer-focused and committed to providing exceptional service
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM or billing systems
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales