Find your next opportunity now!
Senior Data Analyst - CA / 2534
200 Spectrum Center Dr Irvine, CA 92618 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing accurate, complete, and meaningful reports and analysis used for business management and decision making. The Data Analyst works closely with department and/or functional managers in our district small cell and enterprise construction group to determine report requirements, build reports, and quality test them prior to distribution.
Essential Job Functions
- Compile various ad-hoc reporting, data collection, and research and analysis. Develops and deploys reporting and analysis that is accurate, complete, and properly summarized to aid in management of business and management decision making. Responsible for extracting, merging and summarizing data from all tracking methods and corporate systems.
- Has basic knowledge of project management workflows and financial acumen. Has knowledge of all corporate software, programs, and data tools. Assists managers with report design and development. Tests reports and ensures that they perform as expected.
- Understands flow of data internally and in relation to other departments and systems
- Produces and maintains daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly trend and activity reports as well as other operational and management reports. Ensures that reports are produced per scheduled timelines for review by functional management teams.
- Analyzes data and investigates and researches anomalies. Works with department and/or functional teams to correct issues when identified.
- Works with IT Business Intelligence team to design, test and deploy reports for general usage.
- Produces ad-hoc reporting and support for projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- 2 years Business reporting and analysis experience
- Strong analytics skills: advanced Excel (VBA macros, power query, pivot tables), advanced PowerBI (DAX functions, M language), SQL, MS Office365 and MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate). Python useful but not required.
- Collaborative and data driven with strong analytical and technical skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate data and metrics into simple actionable recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present complex information in a clear and user-friendly format.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales