Find your next opportunity now!
Senior IT Desktop Analyst - REMOTE / 2405
Canonsburg, PA US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide day-to-day operational service and support for defined desktop services, solving complex hardware and software issues
- Support third-party vendors in the installation, configuration, delivery, maintenance, and monitoring of components and services, aligning with defined roadmaps, strategies, policies, and standards
- Deliver desktop service requests and requirements through collaboration with vendors where applicable
- Assist in delivering infrastructure development/build activities, including release and deployment management for new services (operating system upgrades, new desktop builds, application deployments, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and concise service asset and configuration management for desktop infrastructure
- Manage packages, desktop images, group policies and patch deployments
- Install software packages, patches and updates to desktop endpoints via SCCM
- Monitor and report on the performance of desktop services
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of desktop problems, incidents, issues, and emergencies
- Work closely will Endpoint Engineer on end-user desktop deployment experience
- Collaborate with vendors for the resolution of incidents
- Document desktop problems and resolutions for future reference
- Perform corrective procedures for prevention of loss or system recovery of desktop services and infrastructure
- Works within the change management process, aligned with existing organization processes and best practices
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other members of the desktop team
- Excellent demeanor and ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all internal employees
- Keen attention to detail, as well as strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or 8 years of equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a Senior Desktop Analyst capacity
- Application packaging and deployment (SCCM, Intune)
- Proven expertise in providing superior and dynamic service in Operating System image building and maintenance
- Windows 10/11 endpoint management
- Firm grasp of:
- MBAM (BitLocker)/Device Encryption
- iOS/Android/MDM (via Intune)
- Virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Cloud technologies/infrastructure (M365)
- Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively design, configure, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot all aspects of Group Policy
- PowerShell scripting skills preferred
- AWS endpoint experience (WorkSpaces) a plus
- 8:00-5:00 EST
- Monday through Friday.
- Remote with preference for candidates in the Pittsburgh/Canonsburg, PA area.
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales