Find your next opportunity now!
Senior Reporting Analyst - PA / 2386
1001 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
Welcome to Broadstaff! We are one of the industry's most trusted staffing partners for all things Telecom - Wireless Infrastructure. With over 30 years of combined experience in Telecom, Energy and Technology, our team remains devoted to helping companies find great people and helping people find great jobs.
Broadstaff is excited to work with our client, a communications infrastructure expert in 5G, small cell, tower, and fiber.
Responsible for the preparation of SEC regulatory filings and financial statements to ensure compliance with company policies, US GAAP, debt agreements, and/or other regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation, review, and timely distribution and filing of 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K, and other SEC regulatory filings with the SEC; including but not limited to, preparation of financial statements, footnotes, and management discussion and analysis and ensuring integrity of information included in financial reports.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the REIT investor supplemental document.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or review of financial statements and other financial information in accordance with external constituency requirements, including debt compliance and jurisdictional reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or review financial statement disclosures, press releases, and analyst presentations.
- Identify, research, and recommend conclusions to accounting issues and complex accounting transactions.
- Ensure financial statements/reporting packages are in full compliance with company policies, US GAAP, and/or other regulations.
- Act as a liaison between the company and its external auditors during audits and reviews.
- Prepare and/or review certain accounting close activities.
- Assist in the preparation and review of XBRL submissions.
- Working knowledge of SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley reporting requirements
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to draft/edit and review footnote disclosures and SEC financial statements
- Demonstrated ability to recognize problems, recommend solutions, and collaboratively implement changes
- Proficiency in using research tools to keep management aware of new accounting pronouncements and treatments, and evaluating and reporting to management the potential impact of such pronouncements/treatments
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization, including executive and senior management teams
- Experience with J.D. Edwards system or similar ERP systems a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Attainment of or active pursuit of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) professional designation
- 3-5 years of combined experience in public accounting and/or external reporting roles (MAX experience 6-7 years)
- Open to 1-2 years of experience but they would be a Reporting Analyst (not Senior)
Reports to: Manager External Reporting
- SEC reporting role helping to prepare 10Qs 10ks and investigation documentation
- Assists team with general ledger closings at times
- Have had success in the past with public accounting but is okay with public/corporate accounting experience
- Open to candidates that are light on the experience, will consider making this position into a Staff level role and converting to a Sr Reporting analyst in 18 months
- This role has a high level of visibility with the EMT
- Classic SCC role, populating 10Qs & 10ks with no disclosure, works investigation team to review earning materials
- Technical accounting research-This person does not have to have technical research accounting experience in the past but will have the opportunity to do so in the role
Meet Your Recruiter
Broadstaff's Program Administrator Julia has tenacious drive, talent and organization. When she's not working, she's hanging out with her cats Simon and Periwinkle.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales