Find your next opportunity now!
Structural Engineer I NC/ 2269
3500 Regency Parkway Suite 100 Cary, NC 27518 US
• Review requests for engineering services, working within existing processes to correctly determine the type of service required.
• Review tower structures and foundations for existing, proposed, and reserved tenant configurations to perform analyses on projects of low complexity using hand calculations, tower analysis software, and other accepted methods. Generate required engineering reports.
• Perform design of modifications on projects of low complexity consisting of tower reinforcement, extensions, and foundations. Generate required engineering deliverables.
• Review modification drawings on projects of low complexity, working with Designer staff to resolve any discrepancies.
• Review tower inspections of low to intermediate complexity for all types of towers and determine level of remediation required, if any.
• Ensure system data are kept current to facilitate accurate customer and sales reporting, while adhering to quality control procedures.
• Provide quality, timely, and accurate support for any inquiries and problems within defined areas of responsibility, including but not limited to phone, email, and instant message contacts.
• Basic knowledge of structural analysis software, tower structures, and design methods.
• Basic knowledge of CAD software.
• Demonstrated focus on accuracy and high attention to detail.
• Proficient with computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve results.
• Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
• Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
• Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions.
Broadstaff, LLC., provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
We are industry experts first, staffing second. Helping our partners achieve their goals and helping people find awesome jobs is our number one priority
Craig Fleming, Senior Vice President of Sales